Insurance and Billing
We accept many insurance plans and will gladly process your claims. Please bring the necessary information with you on your first visit. If you have any questions about the coverage your policy provides, we can contact your insurance company and get a breakdown of benefits. We will estimate the portion of your visit with this information. Insurance policies generally cover only a portion of the total treatment, there may be a fee owed the day of service.
How much your insurance company will pay is a difficult question to answer, it depends on many factors.
- The type of policy you or your Employer has chosen for you.
- The amount of deductible applies to your policy.
- The amount of the maximum allowed for the year.
- Any benefits you may have already used for the year.
- There may be exclusions or limitations that apply.
We are in network with the Insurance Companies listed below. If we are not in your network, we can file in many cases as an out of network provider. In some instances, the benefits are slightly different for you to see an out of network Dentist.
- Aetna Dental
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Cigna Radius
- DeCare Dental
- Delta Dental
- Dental Benefit Providers (UMR)
- JW Terrell
- Lincoln Dental
- United Concordia
- United Health Care