In Office Dental health plan
Making Healthy Smiles Affordable for You and your family!
Now you can join our low-cost dental program for a nominal membership fee. With this program there is no ID card or group number to bring! All your membership information will be kept in your electronic record. Your effective date is the day you sign up and your renewal date is the same date every year. There are no annual maximums, deductibles, or waiting periods. Please call our office for more information on this program.
low-cost Dental plan fees
- Adults $360.00.00/year
- Children $260.00/year (14 years and under)
Benefits of our dental health plan Include:
- 2 Cleanings/Prophylaxis per year (reg $90.00 each)
- 2 Comprehensive Exams per year (reg $64.00 each)
- 1 Emergency Exam (reg $74.00 each)
- 1 set of X-Rays per year (reg $34.00-$199.00 each)
- 2 Child Fluoride Treatments per year (reg $48.00 each) 14 years and under
20% discount on the following...
- Periodontal Services
- Scaling & Root Planing
- Crowns, Veneers, & Bridges
- Implant Restorations
- Oral Appliances
- Oral Surgery
All dental treatment must be completed within 12 months of enrollment to receive 20% discount and must be paid in full at time of service. The discount will drop to 10% if paid with Care Credit or a Credit card due to merchant fee's. This includes elective cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening, crowns, and veneers after any outside lab expenses have been applied.